10.26.2007

"And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day."


so this week has been my first week at my new job. i am a runner for CineTel Films. yes, i run... sometimes far away. sometimes at night. sometimes in the day. i just run.

but seriously, its kinda fun! the office is full of great people who do what they do well, and seem to enjoy doing it. there's the corporate offices upstairs, and the production, post-production, and casting downstairs. and us, runners.

so, i basically run errands for anyone in the office. go pick up stuff or drop stuff off to post houses, graphic designers, actors, banks, stores, you name it!

check us out on IMDB. we make quite a few films a year. so, bottom line, i'm excited to be here, thankful for my friend nick who helped me get the job, and overall blessed by the Lord for getting to be a part of such a great film family.

1 comment:

jenn schreck said...

AWWW.... LIFE IS GOOD CURTIS RAYMOND SHIDELER... :) LIFE IS GOOOOOD. :)