5.14.2009

Mexican Food VS. Sugary Deserts


Just finished lunch today, and guess what I was hungry for?!? Yup. Mexican food, like usual. If I'm not eating cereal, or pizza, then it's probably Mexican food! Which makes me wonder...


I avoid sugary treats and deserts and calorie loaded snacks all the time. And I drink diet everything as well as lots of tea and water.


So, why in the world am I not rail thin?!? Yup. You guessed it again. Mexican food. From the amazing green salsa at Tacos Por Favor in LA to Sharky's ridiculous pizza sized plate of nachos to the crack-laced rice of Chipotle's burritos to the AMAZING chips and salsa and margaritas at Texas' very own Pulido's to Tijuana Flats' beer and burritos... and the list could go on and on.


All of my avoiding sweets seems to have failed miserably thanks to my number one downfall... Mexican food. And who wants to run a mile or two when there's a group heading out to get some tacos?!? Well, now that I've identified the problem, the next step is to do something about it. I think I may go take some notes and figure out what my next step will be... maybe over dinner or something. Yeah, a nice plate of fish tacos from Wahoo's, with sides of beans and rice, and a basket of chips... Mmmmm...


Oh boy. There I go again.


Hi, I'm Curtis, and I'm addicted to Mexican food.

1 comment:

theobachan said...

hahahahahahahaaaa...........
I feel your pain !
I too love mexican food , but I have to count it as points , but that does not mean I can't have it .
You are way too funny !!